Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Recap-finally!








It has been awhile since I posted last! I have finally uploaded all my Christmas pics! We have been totally busy since Christmas Eve!


So here goes....bear with me here, I'm typing this just like I'm talking which is pretty fast-just ask anyone!



It all started on Christmas Eve...we spent it with Cory's family! It was mass Chaos! It all starts out with god intentions...you know what I'm talking about, everyone opens a gift 1 at a time so everyone else can ohh and ahh! Then it's a free for all! I barely got to see what my own children received. I had no clue what I got that night!






Then Christmas morning we did our thing at our house! It was so fun seeing the girls get excited over little things, like Belle, and Cinderella socks that I got at the dollar section at Target! It doesn't take a lot of money to make my kids happy! Anywho, it was wonderful! Nothing can take away from that morning! It was magical! My hubby also got my some goodies, he is the best at buying me gifts! He can pick out clothes, and shoes, and anything else for me! He ROCKS!! He got me a jewelry armoire, that I will adore when I actually get it...they have been sold out! I got a picture, and gift card and a rain check for it! He also got me some other great things.. I bought him some dumbells, a WiFi internet radio thing, and some other cool gifts! I think the girls' faves were their ponies. Kayli really wanted a remote control Scoot a Loo,


and Logan wanted Newborn Rainbow Dash,



Naomi loves her Elmo!!



We then drove to my familes! We had family stuff Christmas night, and the day after! Then on Sunday we packed up and drove home, well first we went the girls' best friend Grace's 4th birthday party! We were exhausted needless to say...There could be more pics and posts soon about Christmas...who knows!! But I'm still getting back into the swing of things!


XOXO

1 comment:

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

looks and sounds like you all had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!