Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Still sick Tuesday!

Ok, I am STILL sick!! I had to call my sister yesterday who lives and hour away to come help me with me kids! I could not have done it with our her! I have to get my twins on the bus to preschool and off the bus and take care of my baby! I pretty much layed in bed all day yesterday! Today I am going to the doctor! Besides my yucky pink eye, that is slowly getting better...I have a very swollen and hurtful throat, and I can't hear out of one of my ears, and a horrible cough! I normally don't get sick, but when I do, I get SICK!! I will get everything known to man!! So anyway....1...2.....3.....awwww(that was my pity party!!!)




Today is kind of a special day for us...today marks the day that Cory and I have "been together" (essecentally our dating anniversary) for 10 years!!! That's crazy! We started dating our freshman year at Ohio State, and we haven't looked back! Cory saved me in so many ways....I was in a downward spiral....a long story for another time...but I love him so dearly!!
(This pic was taken on our anniversary last year....we left the girls with my mom and stayed overnight in Florence,KY, we ate the the Melting Pot, which was really yummy!!)





Also today Naomi is 6 months old!! IT has gone by so fast! She is such an enjoyable baby! The meaning of her name fits her: sweet, pleasant! She has 2 teeth that oth came in last week, just 2 days apart( i am a nursing mom so pray for me :P ) I love her sooo much!



3 comments:

Just say Julie said...

Awww, my hubby and still celebrate our dating anniversary too (Unfortunately, it's usually around the first day of school yuck!) And the metling pot is scrumptious! I have to starve myself during the day because we feel like we have to eat it all!

Vickie said...

Wow, hope you feel better very soon. Too bad, your anniversary is spent in bed sick.

Your baby is so sweet. I do miss those days.

Susan said...

Hope you feel better soon! Your little one is adorable...