Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh The Weekend!

Oh, our weekend was crazy! We drove down to my moms house on Friday night(2.5 hours) Just to look at some possible homes for us for when we move in March. We had set up 3 to look at on Sat. morning.... I didn't sleep well...So Saturday we looked at the houses, and the first one I love! It is so nice. It's only 2 years old, 3 beds, 2 baths, with 2.2 acres. It also has a full basement, that is easily finishable, 2 car nice garage, and is only 3 miles from the Park where Cory will be working out of!! The schools are also good and that's important because with a special needs child, we need to make sure she gets good services! The prices was also awesome! It is only 83,000.00!!!!!! Can you believe that? A nice new home with acreage? 2 years ago that would never have been possible.....well I found out why it was so cheap.....It is bank owned and has MOLD!!! Not alot, but I'm having my dad check it out to see how deep the mold is...If it's just surface then we can easily take care of it! I am blessed with a hubby and a dad who can do many a andy of things... Like finish a basement! It's alot of work, but so much cheaper when done yourself!! So this is my current prayer. I know that if it's God's will for us to be there then it will happen! I'm big on putting all my faith in him! I'm not worried about it at all, which is surprising! But when you have great faith in your father, then you should have no worries!! Yes, I may want it, but it's not my will but his!!

Anywho....Saturday after looking at houses we drove to my sisters house(another 2.5 hours) because Sunday was my nephews Christmas program at church(they are preacher kids) and Saturday night Lo had her Sleep Study at Children's and my sis lives like 30 min. from the hospital. All was well until about 2:30 in the morning when Bug woke up pukin!! I stayed up with her and she threw up every 20 min. all night long. SHe finally fell asleep around 5:30 right after the Diarehha sarted! Naomi also woke up around 4 and couldn't get back to sleep! Needless to say I was a tired one!! I just stayed up and watched a movie! SO Cory got back with Lo around 7:30 a.m. and we just packed up and went home!

Yeaterday was spent laying around, and trying to clean up the house!! I took about an hour nap, and last night I went to bed early and slept!! I feel better today and so does Bug! I have a lot to do before Christmas Eve cause we go to my moms house on Christmas, so I have a lot of cleaning and packing to do...along with some Lysol spraying!! Yuck!


My2Gs said...

oh noooooooooooo! You had your bout with the yuckies. Bless your heart. We finally have Gauge well. Now we're just praying for the rest of us to stay well.

Vaughn Family Blog said...

I will keep you and your famiy in my prayers about the house. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about miss Kaylee. we have been lucky--no pukes yet...oh it WILL happen. Its just a matter of time. Hate to hear you are moving! We gotta talk soon!