Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksging....weekend review...





I never did post about thansgiving, or pretty much anything from last week...so ....
Our week, last week, started off like this....




Poor bug, she was sick all week....she had a high fever, and it ended up being an ear infection! So Thanksgiving wasn't much fun for her!!

We ate tooo much food on turkey day..including Naomi who had sweet potatoes for the 1st time





My hubby got up early on Black Friday and went shopping while I stayed with the kids...then later we took Bug to Urgent Care to find out about the ear infection!!




Saturday we layed around all day!! It was awesome...and Sunday we went to our friends house for a visit!


Not much else has happened since then...Logan now has a fever, I think it could be a UTI cause she gets them frequently(we cath her every 4 hours) so I took her to the doctor today so they could collect a urine sample.....now I'm just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring....and looking at my cuties


5 comments:

Marshmallow Circus said...

I found you on SITS, we had sick kiddos and were at the ER the day after Thanksgiving, so I feel your pain. :)

Denise Grover Swank said...

Poor babies! I hope they get better. Found you through SITS. Hope your weekend is better!!!

HiHoOhio said...

eating toes photo is priceless!
shared bloggy love for you on mine post! Happy Friday

Cammie said...

founds you on SITS....beautiful girls! Happy friday!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, those have to be the cutest photos ever! Sorry about the pink eye for you. Seemslike us Moms always get to 'play sick' with the rest of the family. which we know is not easy or fun! hope you feel better soon! sending chicken soup your way (aka. a comment..heehee).