Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New year!

WOW, is all I can say! I cannot believe that it is now 2009!! This year flew by. I was pregnant for the first half of the year, and now my baby is almost 7 months! We have so much going on right now with us moving soon, and also my babies turn 4 at the end of the month!! Now THAT is crazyness!! I hope I have time for blogging...lol....just joking, OF COURSE I will!!!

On a side note my friend Lacie at Peanut Butter and Pickles does some really great reviews, and she has a lot of giveaways too! The current review features my little one Naomi so go and check out some cute pics of her! Oh, and check out her reviews too :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm finally "catching" up with everyone's blogs - looks like you all had a great Christmas. Hope 2009 is a great year for you!