Thursday, January 22, 2009

Throwback Thursday!!

Since the girls' 4Th birthday is next Friday I thought I'd post some pics from their 1st Birthday party!! I honestly feel like it was last year! They have grown so quick!


Lo is on the left and Bug is on the right!


Here is Lo enjoying her cake! She was hesitant at first, as you can see she got over that!



Bug dove into hers from the start! She was eating it so quick, as to think I would take it away from her.....she was shovin it in!!


This is how they spent their "actual" birthday My nephew Ethan went to the ER at children's...he had some weird virus where he had hives on his feet and tongue! They enjoyed playing dinosaurs!

I wish they would stay little forever! I am very sad to see them growing up! They are my 1st, and will always be my babies...I wish I could slow time down...just a little...

No comments: