Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two for Tuesday!




So has anyone out there ever came up with their own designs of something then manufactured that item and sold it? I have something that I want to produce and sell, but I have no clue what I am doing.....I would love some input......and no, it's not the brownie under here....lol....








Warm Brownie(When no one else is lookin)



This little trick is one that has gotten me through many snacky nights......

If you are like me, or any other women I know..I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHOCOLATE!!

I am always trying to find little things to help me watch my weight, but allow me to have Brownies which are my absolute FAVE!!!!!





1/4 cup of low fat brownie mix(I buy Betty Crocker, but have also used Kroger brand)

1/8 cup of water....



mix them together in a mug, micro for about 45 seconds..eat and enjoy! Careful, it will be hot.....and addictive...



yup that's it!! I love it, in fact I just had that little snack!

4 comments:

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

you have got to be kidding me...that is incredibly easy way to make warm, ooey, gooey brownies!! Genius!!

Cassoulet Cafe said...

Great idea, I will try that soon! (Saw you on SITS and wanted to say hi too!)

Suzann said...

Hi! I saw your comment on SITS and wanted to come by to say hello and check out your blog. VERY cute blog. I am a SAHM/WAHM too. My children are older though (18, 14, and 7) and I get to add 3 dogs to the mix. Happy Thursday!

Aubrey said...

No. Way.

This sounds sinful!! LOL Thanks for sharing!

Oh...and I'm coming by from SITS.