Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Thursday!



Happy Thanksgiving!!




I am thankful for my family and friends whom I can count on without a doubt! I am thankful to have 3 beautiful, wonderful, mostly healthy children whom I adore! I am so very thankful for a husband who is wonderful to me, and who is the best daddy to our babies...I would choose no one else to share my life, joy, sorrows, with!!! Here is some pics from Thanksgiving pasts!!

This is from the girls's first Thanksgiving....My grandma got so many great grandkids that year! Ethan was born in 2002, Then Lane came in Sept. 04', my girls in Jan. 05, Tyler in March 05, then Caden in July of 05!!

This was my girls' 2nd turkey day. Here they are with their Grandma and Grandpa!

Hope your Holiday is wonderful!!

Much Love XOXOXO

The Cover's

No comments: