Monday, November 10, 2008

Manic Monday!













I have been sooo super busy these days.....










We could be making a 2.5 hour move south to Cincy soon so we are trying to think ahead and go through some things, and start packing now....










PLUS I want Naomi to be in her crib soon(she's currently in a pack and play in my room) so we have to convert the guest room to a nursery, giving my girls a big girl bed in the process! They are now sharing a full size bed, and doing okay...but...it's only the 3rd night.....onto bigger news...










NAOMI IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!!!!










I just can't believe it! I think I am going through postpartum depression a little late. I am so sad that it is going by so quickly that it is honestly making me a little depressed! It just makes me want to have another baby :) :) But the hubby and I never get any alone time so......that won't be happening any time soon......










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love reading your blog.