Friday, February 20, 2009

Prayers for a surgery/Flashback Friday/Funniness

First off.....Lo gets her tonsils/adenoids out tomorrow mornin', so please say a quick prayer for her and us...she will be staying overnight cause she has had 5 other surgeries so they want to keep an eye on her...


Ok...This pic was taken in Feb./Mar. of 2006...it's of Bug, and she just looks so cute!!


And this leads to something she said this week....

I went to a wedding this past Saturday and I put fake nails on..I can't grow the things and I think everyone looks prettier with their nails done so...anywho...Bug really liked them, she said they looked so pretty and so on, well they started to fall off, and I put a couple of them on the lamp stand.....she found one and just stared at it to figure out what it was.....she finally put it on her nail and said

" Ah Ha! She was pretending" Too funny!!!!

2 comments:

My2Gs said...

Praying for Logan this morning!

Susan said...

Thinking of you and Logan this morning. Hope the surgery goes smoothly and she recovers quickly.