Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend recap!







This weekend was the girls' 4th birthday party! Loads of fun was had, cake was eaten, presents were unwrapped! I was very tired after continuous cleaning, and stressing...But now it's over and it's back to packing for our move which is coming up.... Cory starts his job on the 17th, but we are not moving till the beginning of March...Lo has her tonsillectomy on the 20th, so I don't want to be going back and forth!!

Here is a little family shot-minus Omers, she was napping....

Here is Lo before the party-she is sporting the tutu I made her and also a shirt that I had made for her..

And here is Bug in her outfit as well.....she is posing!

I made their My Little Pony cakes....they didn't turn out like I would have liked, but the girls loved them and that is the main point!

These are some adorable aprons that their GiGi(great grandma) made for them. They love to cook and pretend to cook, so these are perfect for my little chefs in training...and the fact that my mamaw made them is something we will cherish forever! They had a really wonderful day but now we have to pack up their new things and they are sad...They each got a Big Wheels, and I won't even open the box(we do have a foot of snow), an they will be easier to move in the box! But they will soon get to play with everything again!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Happy Birthday girls...hope you had a great day!

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

Happy Birthday Girlios

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed being with you guys to celebrate the girls turning 4. It was a very nice party! Loved Logie's reactions to all her gifts...so darn cute! :)
Trish

Anonymous said...

It really was a great birthday party - all the kids were well-behaved and in good moods all day! You can't ask for much more than that at a party for 4 year olds!