Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boringness....


Ok, so honestly, my life hasn't been that exciting lately! I feel like I have nothing fun to blog about!! And I'm not going to blog about the smallest silliest things just to blog...

Not much going on....the girls are going to PreK...again...so it's not that exciting for me..I feel so insensitive for not crying, but ya know....they have already done this. Next year will be the big K, I will probably bawl then!! Baby Girl had her 15 month check up and shots today...she weighs in at 24lbs and 12 ozs!! And she is 31 1/8 inches long!! Such a big girl! She does so many things that she shouldn't at her age! Her Aunt took her to build a bear for a special gift recently....She loves animals!!! Especially dogs...so this is Buckeye......


......and the girls have been trying some new foods lately!! Seriously Bug eats like a 10 year old boy!! She is a bottomless pit! And she is such a good eater! I couldn't ask for more!! Lo has improved on her eating too! She is trying more things and gagging less!!!


And my hubs and I went to watch this...
for the first time! We had a ball!! We even won a little(40 cents:))!!
So see...my life has been soooo boring that I have resorted in posting pics of my kids eating!!!

Are your lives boring too? I would love to hear what you all have been up too!! Seriously..I do!!!
xoxo
kristan

2 comments:

Jan said...

What I want to know is - did she eat the entire foot long hotdog? LOL!

Susan said...

I wouldn't say life is boring, just normal! The normal stuff seems boring because it happens all the time. Sometimes I think my life is crazy, but there again, it's just normal. Crazy, boring NORMAL life. I don't think I could handle too much of an exciting life.